wanna propose sum1?? hav a look at this...

Glorious Ways to Propose

1. I wish I was one of your tears, so I could be born
in your eye, run down
your cheek, and die on your lips.

2. Did you know they changed the alphabet? They put Uand I together.

3. Are your legs tired? Because you been runningthrough my mind ALL day long.

4. Are you lost? Because it's so strange to see anangel so far from heaven.

5. Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I haveto walk by you again?

6. What's that in your eye? Oh...it's a sparkle.

7. Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes.

8. You can forget about going to heaven because it'ssin to look that good.

9. If I had eleven roses and you, I'd have a dozen.

Their Replies (Enjoyyyyyyy) But dont loose heart!!!!!************

1 : I don't mind where you die.. as long as you do!

2 : So, how many times did you fail kinder garden?

3 : Yes, they are. I've been running away from you!

4 : How many times have you been to heaven, anyway?

5 : Yeah.. why don't you walk by and just keepwalking!

6 : What are you on? Crack or cocaine?

7 : (too corny.. maybe a disgusted look would enough)

8 : You can be sure of going to hell.. your stupiditywill assure you of a place!

9 : So, that's your problem.. simple algebra


If its repost..plz forgive me...if it's not then enjoy it!

No comments: